6.06.2009

ahhhhhhh lake powell

another summer, another vacation to lake powell. trent and i were only able to meet the fam down in powell for the weekend but we had a great time. we wakeboarded, tubed, played badmiton, ate ice cream at the marina and of course the boys somehow got terry on the triple tube and kicked his butt into the lake. the little boys got to wakeboard with trent and t - there first time ever! good job boys! the kids showed off their singing skills with american idol and interesting dance moves. we soaked up the sun and can't wait to go again in july!!!!



ahh yes and this little beauty. luckily this isn't our house boat. but this boat had been sitting out in the bull frog marina for a couple years and somehow had gotten a hole in it. needless to say it wasn't pretty. it took forever for them to drag this thing in and by the time we left it was still sitting at the bottom of the boat launch.

4 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

How much fun does that look! I havent been to Powell in years. I miss it.

Haley and Mitch said...

I am sooooo jealous! I love Lake Powell. Sounds like a fun trip!

Michelle said...

I am super jealous! I haven't been to Powell in years and am dying to go. Glad you guys were able to make it, even if it was only for the weekend.

Michelle said...

Rach, I totally agree with you about trying to bring your family here if you were a Mexican citizen, but I would try to do it legally, and if that didn't work out I would probably still try to come here anyways. I definitely don't blame them for doing it, I probably would too. I guess I just hate the way the media always makes the government look like such a bully.

Still jealous of the Lake Powell trip by the way :)