5.27.2009

BEST CONCERT EVER!!!!

We had a Girls Night Out last night and went to the Taylor Swift Concert. It was INCREDIBLE!!!The BeSt concert I've been to by far. First we ate at Cafe Rio and then headed out to the ESA. Most of the fans there were little girls with their moms (like us) and teenage girls. Not many boys, except the boy sitting in front of us belting out EVER song, choreographed and all. It was pretty entertaining just watching him. Taylor looked beautiful and everything about the concert was Amazing! I'm thinking if she is stopping in Vegas I might have to make a special trip down there. Her voice was Amazing and her costumes where Darling. Man that girl can really put on a show! The only let down was that Kellie Pickler didn't perform, Gloriana did. Don't know them? Well your better off than I was sitting in my seat wondering why I had to go through that. Luckily T-Swift more than made up for it.
see ya next year taylor!!





6 comments:

Alexa Hill said...

It was truly AMAZING.

"see ya next year taylor"
ABSOLUTELY WE WILL!!!

Matt & Ali said...

I love her too! She is so amazing. I went to her first concert ever here and it was so fun.

Anonymous said...

LUCKY GIRL!

Greg and Kami said...

glad you had a good time. happy to hear that she is good live.

Michelle said...

I heard it was quite the show! You are a lucky girl :)

Kent and Shan said...

Best show ever!!! will you email me those pics??