1.30.2009

the littliest people at home are the people i miss the biggest.
how can you not love the these faces? i have the best nieces and nephews.
yup all 12 of them.
they are all so witty and hilarious. they make me laugh all the time.
i can't believe these are the only pics i got of them.
being so far away makes it tricky holding the favorite aunt title,
but once i come home we always have a BLasT together.

the boys and their muscules

my sweetheart kendyll

m looking like she is all grown up

my hilarious whitney

3 comments:

The DeWaal Family said...

Hey it was good to hear from you. How do you know kyle and heather? Doesn't shan have 2 kids? Say hi to everyone too.

Alexa Hill said...

And I had thought you missed me the most:(

The Hill Family said...

No she misses me the most!