2.26.2009


one of my bff's, becki, who IS a hair stylist, believe it or not, has one of the cutest little boys ever made. since trent and i haven't made any of our own kids, we can't post pics of our babies, like so many of you bloggers out there do. we have nieces, nephews and friends kids who steal the spotlight on our blog. looking at pics of only me and trent can get awfully boring awfully fast. so to continue mixing it up, here are some pics of kade. the little chunk is 10mons old and crazy cute. he is such a good baby. while in utah a group of our friends went to enjoy a delicious breakfast at doug and emmys (aw highschool memory) and kade just chilled the whole time. never a sound. just smiled. reclined in his highchair. hung out with the adults. amanda, i have to say your baby was super good and quiet too. can't wait till he makes his grand arrival in march! yay! your almost there! don't expect to see any pics of our kid for a couple more years. just enjoy this little stud til then...

7 comments:

Christa said...

Hey,

I ran into Paula Brown the other day while I was working. We got talking and realized that we both knew you two. Kinda of random. She is way nice. She showed me pics of Austin. Wow, he is huge. Last time I saw him he was like 8 years old.

Alexa Hill said...

Haha cute!
DID YOU FINISH GG YET!
Umm pretty sure I am freaking DYING DYING without new episodes. Ugghhhhh I want nate and blair dangit. Who's your fav couple

Michelle said...

What a cutie! Is it weird to refer to a baby boy as gorgeous? He is a doll. No suprise that Jake and Becky have way cute kids :)

Amanda said...

Yes baby Luekenga is very well behaved just like Kade! I sure hope he comes out with as great a head of hair. I heard the good news that you guys got into the internship here. Hooray!

Becky P. said...

Thanks for posting Kade on your blog! That was a nice suprise, we are also very fond of him.

Becky P. said...

one more thing...you should have posted the picture of him and Trent in their matching space jammies.

Alexa Hill said...

I think N and V are probably the best right now.
I did like Chuck and Blair, but he has done crap to her too many times.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! **MONDAY**
Yay! are you so excited!?

I'll call you Sunday because it feels like I havent talked to you forever :(